Mysterious "Delivery Setup Fee" Automatically Added to Some Leads

Talon H. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

In the last week I've been noticing that occasionally a "Delivery Setup Fee" is automatically added to some leads (but not all). I'm not seeing an obvious pattern. I've also changed LOADS of settings in the past week as we're new and onboarding everything, so there's no obvious bread crumbs trail to figure out which setting we changed that brought about this ghost fee.

I'm searching the Knowledge Base but not seeing anything exactly about a "Delivery Setup Fee", just lots of general info about setting up delivery fees, or setup fees, but who knows what "Delivery Setup Fee" is even supposed to be for...

Any guidance on this would be appreciated!

(NOTE: I do not have anything set up in my Promotions/Fees settings that would result in this added fee. I also don't have any delivery fees setup with that wording.)

Best Answer
photo

Take a look at screenshot...you can find this under General Preferences. You will want to change the "equipment set up fee" to None

Comments (1)

photo

Take a look at screenshot...you can find this under General Preferences. You will want to change the "equipment set up fee" to None

photo

Thanks so much! Just changed that. I'll keep an eye out for fees to see if it happens again, but that sounds like it was the culprit!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file