2nd contract

Aron R. shared this idea 2 months ago
New

I asked this as a question earlier, but now I have a suggestion. When we drop off an inflatable, many companies quickly review the rules with the renter, show them how to use it properly, and have them sign a contract afterwards. Is there a way to have two contracts per customer - one for when they book and the second for when we drop off? The way I would have them sign the 2nd contract would be with my iPad I would pull up the contract for them to sign and this way it will all be in the system.

Thanks for the amazing service you guys provide.

Comments (2)

photo

You can duplicate the event or print out a copy - I would just suggest a generic "rules" document you can have them sign. It's as official as anything else. However for routing I think it was Casey who did a video where they duplicate the leads so they can assign it to the drop off truck and then also the pick up truck. If you follow that for routing and give your employees access to the client then you can have them pull up the unsigned contract on that duplicate lead and have them sign again. In my opinion signing is done on the contract to avoid a lot of pandemonium and signature chasing at the event. Having a generic sheet and a sheet to leave behind for them to review would accomplish the goal of getting them the information on a 2nd recap. I hope that makes sense

photo

Thank you. However, I prefer to review the contract with the client quickly since they may not read it in its entirety. Additionally, I would like to keep everything digitalized for ease of use and a more professional look.

photo
photo

Currently, you could do it manually if you create a second contract in the contract/templates for on-site signature. Then when you team arrive, they can get on the lead, navigate to contract tab on the lead, and then add a new contract and disable the first. Then when they click "contract" at the bottom, it should show the new one. HOWEVER, I think the pro's of that aren't worth the Con's

photo

yes that is a little complicated therefore I am asking if they could just add a 2nd contract in the system for drop-off

photo

I clicked on this because we would like this as well! I am searching for a few things that I don’t understand why these questions have not been made part of the software? You want us to disable the contract to make another ?? With several users and multiple events!?

I am trying to add an additional form that gets emailed and can be filled out with additional questions for the event booked and it seems like this feature could work for both of our purposes. I just want all of my contracts, questionnaires, emails and phone calls with the client in one location.

Hope this is something that can be done :(

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file