Consolidate Unnecessary Duplicate "Common Items" on Packing List

Talon H. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

I have "cleaning spray bottle" on my packing list for every bouncer to make sure that we bring one with us. Except, on our packing list when we have three rentals on the truck it says we need to pack three spray bottles.

I appreciate that the system identifies the spray bottles as being the same item, but is there a way to tell the system that we only need one of them per vehicle? Same goes for the vacuum, cash bag, microfiber rags, etc...

Comments (4)

photo

Good afternoon, no I'm sorry this is not possible it will list for each piece of inventory that the spray is on.

photo

On your vehicle packing list, you could create a table with common items to bring on every trip.

beae50f6049a3b6ba5bee64b1de980ed

photo

I think Chad's suggestion would work well. You can add this to show on your vehicle packing list or default packing list by going to Settings-->Packing List Templates.

This way you will not have to have the spray bottle and other common items listed multiple times under each item.

photo

Wouldn’t that result in that being included on every packing list, not just the ones with bouncers? We also do event rentals, so we don’t always have bouncers on each load.

photo

Yes, but if you make it a checkbox or a blank you can fillnin quantity OR you can just create a blank space and write in the relevant items. But there is no way to add packing list items and only make it for the vehicle and not the stop any other way.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file