Package front end layout

Justin F. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to get package layouts to not be a drop down menu style. The game package shows up how I would like. also concessions tables and chairs aren't showing up under bounce house party package.

I may be overlooking something small, so i'm wondering if anyone has any input

Comments (1)

photo

Under the advanced accessory options, you would want to remove the accessory limit. This will allow you to uncheck the list accessories as a drop down option.

40795b7831c3c1127e2f315adfec818f

You wont really need an accessory limit on the main item (bounce house party package) as the accessories listed are required items.

I have this removed and unchecked for you if you would like to take a look at how this looks on your site.

It looks like the choose options for the concessions and tables/chairs were hidden in the advanced inventory setting. I have this fixed.

Now it looks like you have accessories set up for you tables and chairs as well as the basic bounce house. This is not going to work as it is listing an accessory to an accessory to an accessory. Going this many layers with your accessories will break the package on your website.

photo

is there a way to set up the packages for the customer to be able to upgrade different types of tables and chairs. you can probably tell what I am trying to do by looking at the hidden table and chair products i have made

photo

So you could either do the Choose options for tables and chairs separately. So Choose your tables-list tables and Choose your chairs-list chair options.

OR

If there is an additional charge for these tables/chairs options. You would want to create separate packages with the table/chairs options.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file