"Until" Pricing Clarification

Talon H. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

I have a price category that follows this logic:

The price is $ 7 until 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks the price is $ 15 until 4 weeks.

After 4 weeks the price is $ 20 regardless of how long they have it.

My website lists the price as "starting at $7" when in the main category (so far so good), but in the description says "$7 per day" (not good/not accurate). Even worse, the cart follows the per-day logic, not the logic I've described above. (See screenshot showing 1 item costing $14 for overnight rental instead of the $7 for anything under 2 weeks.)

Best Answer
photo

You can adjust the pricing display by going to Websites-->Admin Login--->Inflatable Office plugin-->Pricing.

Please take a look at this article on how to adjust the pricing display.

The $14 price is display because you have the pricing structure on the Table Topper/Overlay AS WELL as Table Topper/Overlay 54x54". If you have the price listed on both items, the price will be based off of the base rental item + the accessory attached. You can either remove the price from the base item and have it determined by the accessory OR you could override the price of the accessory in the advanced accessories settings.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Comments (1)

photo

You can adjust the pricing display by going to Websites-->Admin Login--->Inflatable Office plugin-->Pricing.

Please take a look at this article on how to adjust the pricing display.

The $14 price is display because you have the pricing structure on the Table Topper/Overlay AS WELL as Table Topper/Overlay 54x54". If you have the price listed on both items, the price will be based off of the base rental item + the accessory attached. You can either remove the price from the base item and have it determined by the accessory OR you could override the price of the accessory in the advanced accessories settings.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file