Featured Product Tool

Sam R. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

Is there anyway to change the display order when using the featured product plugin? Seems to be alphabetical by default.

Comments (2)

photo

Are you referring to your demo site for All Affairs? You can adjust the display order for the featured products plugin by going to Settings-->Display Order-->Click on the site you would like to adjust (Will say WordPress before the URL)

From here you can drag and drop the order you would like the products to be in.

photo

There is no option there to change the display of a Featured Product Plugin

photo

Hi Sam. This would be under Settings-->Display order.

I am having our developers take a look, though, as this doesn't seem to be updating on your site. I'll let you know what they advise.

photo

Hi Sam,

Settings-->Display Order is where you will change the display for your featured product plugin. We performed a force sync and the changes were applied after a bit of time.

Please let us know if you have questions.

Thank you

photo

Still having trouble, seems like it was forced once but I change some items a day ago and still waiting.

photo

Which site were you making these changes to?

photo

A1partyNYC

photo

Seems like every time I update a display order I need to reach out and have the developers push it through, IO is beyond insane.

photo

I will let you know once this has been updated.

photo

Hi Sam!

All you need to do is go to Settings-->Wordpress and select the website/location you made changes on and preform a force sync. I have already done this for you, but because your account is on the larger side it will take longer to sync. I would say give it a day or two at most to sync but it may sync earlier than that.

photo
photo

Seriously!!!

You'd think it would at least be done by Wordpress order.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file