How do I make this auto selected

Jeffrey H. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

I want to make "normal" the standard option and if i need to change to "Commercial" i have to manually change it. But it normally selects "normal."

Comments (2)

photo

Would you like this to only show on leads page or customer facing on the check-out page?

photo

Just on Leads Page for now. The only time we would choose "Commercial" for customer type would be when its a commercial account which we would know when booking. Thanks!

photo

Thank you for your patience. So as of now we are unable to default that field to show customer type as "Normal". There is a way to get this to show on the checkout page on the website, but I understand this was not the goal.

photo

Ok, Np thank you

photo

If i just got ride of customer types, or just had 1, would it auto default to that? or do we have to have at least 1 type of customer?

photo

Hello Jeffrey, so I tested this out on my with a colleague and we still were unable to the quote page to default to a particular type. We are still forced to make a selection. 679db1fbc1a5268414248375393cb957

photo

If you look into my nickigPoA account customer built quotes come in with the customer type Apartment Community as the default.

photo

Yes, that is what we are saying...this is possible from the quote page..not possible from the leads page

photo
photo

I have a work around. Rename Normal to 1 - Normal to make it the top of the list

Under Optional Fields - Customer Type - put default value as 1 - Normal

Now when customers generate their own Quote it will pick the top which will be 1 - Normal

This won't change for you when you're building it

Leave a Comment

Attach a file