email templates missing

R.J. F. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

I've noticed a few changes on the lead screen. All of the box headings have been displayed differently with dashes, my delivery fee name has been changed again back to fuel charge, and my email templates will not populate

Comments (3)

photo

I just also realized it didn't let me save that lead and now it is gone?

photo

It let me text the quote link but then all of a sudden the lead is gone? http://evto.io/CWoFMS

photo

You cannot see the quote for that lead because it was saved as a partial..it's missing some info. Can you send us screenshots of box headsin displaying differently? It looks like your Lights around location has the delivery fee set up as Fuel surchage under optional fields.

photo

Ok thanks. How come I cannot see this as a partial lead? I cannot see anything? Also I was under the jump around location where I saw it set up as a fuel charge. I have changed this in the past a few times and it randomly reverts back to fuel charge

photo

Ok, I see it now. The email and lead screen seems to be working now. I had entered in all of the information that was missing but for some reason it did not save it even though I saved it and sent it.

photo

I have the charge set up as "delivery" under Jump Around but it is showing as "fuel" charge

photo

If it is a lead that was already saved as fuel charge I believe you will have to change it manually...but going forward it will save as delivery

photo

Well, I already had it listed as delivery charge for the jump around location? why is it showing something different under the lead? It was saying "fuel charge" this morning and now it saying "distance charge" on the lead.

photo

example?

photo

the new leads are working correctly.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file