Loosing "inactive" items

Stacie C. shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

When we do a quote we often have to type in custom items I had it happen yesterday and today - when you leave and reopen the items they are not there. Problem is they are there when you hit send over to clients but then they open up a 0.00. Not good. It looked fine when saving but showed up as 0.00 twice for me on this quote. ( date 12/31 Matrix club) I have replaced the price 2 times and when I just opened it it is gone again. NO I am not "skipping the message" where it asks about if I am sure. SO something is odd going on373d52961d43804054dff38851bbf07c

Comments (3)

photo

Tries three more times - definitely NOT holding - price per foot is 8.00 - you put it in and it adjusts you save and it disappears.

photo

I acted like I was putting prices in for these items...as soon as I did it asked me if I wanted to change price back to 0 and I said ignore and it did not change back to 0. You may want to try again...If you are having any type of internet or slow repsonse times it may not be responding to your answers.

photo

It was consistent for an entire day across several clients - today it seems resolved so I will say call it a glitch.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file