Any ideas for creating a park fee?

Jeffrey H. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

Hey everyone! Currently we charge a fee if we are delivering to a park which generally means drop off and pick up same day. How would you all recommend to implement that into our pricing system? Is there a way to add a park checkbox option under event details on the quotes page? Selecting that box owuld then add the park fee automatically. Anyone have an idea on how to do this? Thanks!

Comments (4)

photo

Definitely. Use an optional field. Once you save and close it reopen and then select the pages you want it on.

Then create a filter that captures leads with that box checked. Filter should read "optional field created" is checked.

Then create a fee based on that filter.

This is all assuming you have auto save turning on in general settings

photo

Thanks!

photo

We set it up as a delivery type park - that adds 100.00 ( the base level) we don't autobook so sometimes we will modify the fee based on time, delivery location etc.

photo

Were you able to get this set up?

photo

I was able to add the optional field to the quote page but it looks like it was a last minute add on. Is there a way to make it had the same font and styling as the "tax exempt" question? Ultimately I want to remove the "Tax Exempt" and the "Delivery Type" question under the Event Details.

photo

We can remove the tax exempt but not the delivery type that has to stay. So are you wanting the customer to check if their event is at a park? and if so the fee would be added?

photo

Correct.

photo

Ok we can hide the Delivery Type would you also like that hidden?

photo

Yes that would be great!

photo

Ok I will get that hidden as well I have removed the Tax Exempt and added the At a Park and made it bold if this is checked it should add the park fee.

photo

Awesome! Thank you so much Jen!!

photo

You are very welcome!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file