Auto Populate using Clients Phone Number or Email Address

Greg H. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

Could it be possible to add the ability for use when using the backend or order entry to have the client populate if we put in their email address or phone number like the it does when we start to type in their name...

Comments (3)

photo

Hi Greg,

I have this feature request in to our developers. I'll let you know what they advise.

Thank you!

photo

Great idea! Would be nice when you forget a persons name that you should know. Less awkward when you ask for their phone number or email.

photo

100% yes we are all conditioned to ask phone and email and if you know it's someone u deal with all the time and forget the first or last name that phone number will fix it with this option

photo

If you use IO Phone It will tell you which customer and you can just create lead that way.

But I really like your thing a lot!

photo

Yes I agree if you're using a phone at works we use our phone and it works also but we have four lines in our building and they don't always call on the io phone line the call may get routed to a different line or different number plus we have walk-in traffic we may be the exception to the rule but I just feel that being able to type in a phone or an email address would greatly benefit our staff

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file