Calendar

Angela L. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

I am seeing events on my google calendar that aren't Confirmed, but just "Contracted."

Last year, I thought I had it setup so it only hit the calendar when a deposit was received AND the contract was signed - at which time, only THEN it went into Confirmed status and that's when it hit the calendar. Did something change?

Comments (5)

photo

Go to settings>Google calendar and check your sync settings. In the restriction section you may have your filter set up wrong.

photo

c291d660433c24aeeb77412f2147d05f

I don't have any restrictions/filters.

photo

That may be why they're all showing in Google. Create a filter of the leads you want in Google and put it there.

photo

I don't know how to do that. I could have sworn last year that the only thing that showed up on my calendar was a "Confirmed" Lead - which only happened when a deposit was paid AND the contract was signed. Now it's showing anything that is "Contracted" or "Confirmed" - thoughts?

photo

Good morning, if you go to your Settings-->Lead Statuses, you have your contracted status set to show on the calendar.

1cbe903b70e74d07ddeaab144c1c8ac5

photo

Thank you! Any idea how that got checked if it wasn't like that before? Was there a software update?

photo

You are very welcome. And I'm very sorry I really don't know how that happened.

photo

ok no worries - i was just curious. trying to figure out if i'm going crazy... like did i accidentally change it, was it always like that... or was it some kind of glitch. either way, it's fixed now, so thanks for looking into that for me!

photo

You are very welcome. Have a great day!

photo

I just noticed that I am also seeing events that were canceled still showing up in my Google Calendar. For example, Rockcraft Lodge on 9/14 is on the calendar on my phone. I just checked that lead status per the instructions above and "Send leads in this status to my calendar" is not checked. Please advise.

photo
photo

Just to clarify...You only want confirmed events to show on calendar?

photo

Yes

photo
photo

I only saw that confirmed and completed leads were showing on calendars. I stopped completed. Were there any others?

photo

I’m so sorry. Can you actually put “Completed” back to show up. I mostly wanted to stop the ones I was seeing that were “Contracted” because those ones haven’t paid a deposit or signed the contract so they wouldn’t be booked and shouldn’t show up on the calendar. One example I saw that was Contracted but not Confirmed was John Nichols. Also I see Dorothy Brezack on the calendar twice but both are “Canceled”

photo

Is this on your IO calendar or your Google Calendar? If an item is cancelled you would have to remove from the calendar manually (google). Same thing w/ contracted ones that may have been sent before and not now...this lead was created in 2023 so that may be why

Leave a Comment

Attach a file