Filter Leads List by "Everything but Completed"

Talon H. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

By default I'm most interested in the leads that are coming up soonest, but not those that have been completed. I want to know about all leads coming up -- contracted, quoted, hold, etc. all at the same time.

Is there a way to do this already? If not, can we add that as a feature request?

Best Answer
photo

You can create a filter that says lead status does not contain complete. Then apply that to a report (settings>report). There report will display the desired columns.

Then you can go to your dental settings and make it your default lead page report if you'd like. But given your desire to see what's coming up next, I wouldn't make it default bc you could miss me leads that need attention..

Comments (2)

photo

You can create a filter that says lead status does not contain complete. Then apply that to a report (settings>report). There report will display the desired columns.

Then you can go to your dental settings and make it your default lead page report if you'd like. But given your desire to see what's coming up next, I wouldn't make it default bc you could miss me leads that need attention..

photo

Gave this a shot, and it works great!

First, I created a filter that excluded Cancelled and Complete Lead Status fields. Then I created the report for the leads. Interestingly, I couldn't find the "Total" field as an option, despite it being on the default report. Had to settle with "Lead $ Total Sum".

Also interesting but annoying--I'm unable to select the "Time/Date" as the column to sort by....that has to be done manually in the Leads/Events page I guess.

It took a while to find the "default settings" you referred to, but I found them in Settings>Account Preferences>General Preferences under "Lead Page Report".

Now it's looking great!

photo

I should add, it's SO easy to just click on the Delete button for the "Live Leads" filter on the left hand bar to revert back to see all leads, including cancelled and completed leads, as needed. This is a much better default than having it the other way around.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file