Contract emailing issue - We are getting closer!

Sharon W. shared this question 3 months ago
Answered

When the email goes to the customer for the contract it shows Rascal2020@gmail.com as the subject.

8ae0897a731b4bb2fd889bcea1da6522

When you click on the Event Contract Link it takes you to this: Event Contract which points to the RascalGsRentals website instead of CherokeeInflatables.com. As you see the contract looks right but still a mix between the two.

e30003375551b63bf52f3cbb332fe7c1

Comments (5)

photo

Ok so we were looking at this and it appears that this is some setting in your gmail, which website are you using?

798111fe4a9d364974a89ae2dfd99029

photo

We are using cherokeeinflatables.com. So is this something that I need to change with the email settings? I know that Inflatable office has the DNS entries for your clients like the rascalgsrental.com. If I gave ya'll a new location to point the DNS to we can actually start shutting down the rascalgsrentals.com once we have fully tested that CherokeeInflatables is working correctly. I understand this is something different but in a sense it might be the same. Let me know if we need to talk on the phone about that last part.

photo

I was able to get the Cherokee logo to show on the contracts by changing in your WP settings from IO to Website. Please take a look. I am asking a member of our Web team to take a look at your email issues. I see that we have a meeting tomorrow, so we can take care of a lot of your issues then.

photo

I was able to update our email settings and with your change I believe it is better. I will have someone do another test just to validate. Thanks!

photo

Thanks for the update.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file