Improve search

Casey Z. shared this question 22 months ago
Answered

Is it possible at some point that search will be improved so that we can find leads without typing in the exact customer name. For example, if I want to find "Clackamas HS Grad 2022" but if I don't know exactly how it was entered, it can be difficult. If I type "Clackamas" I get 10,000 results because that's the city we are located in. Since I don't know if the second word is going to be High, HS, Grad, or something else, I get stuck. Ideally, I'd be able to search "Clackamas 2022" and find it that way.

Comments (2)

photo

Is this on the old or new software?

photo

New. I know better than to ask for updates to the old software.

photo
photo

If you know you are searching the "organazation name" and not the city name of Clackamas...one thing that really does help is to change the "Search common fields" to "Contact Organazation" --it's a really quick change to the drop down...and then search in the search box for "Clackamas" and it really pinpoints your search if you do this. If you start using the "Search Common Fields" it really does help. It took me a little while to start using it but once I did I really did benefit from it

photo

I'll try to remember that. Thanks

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file