New Leads not inserting Distance Charges

Jake S. shared this problem 3 months ago
Not a Problem

Most new leads are not automatically inserting the delivery charges. I am still learning the new system, so not sure where I can access our summary of distance charges to manually calculate.

I used the old site to search the charges and manually inserted myself, but it just happened to me on lead# 22473169.

Comments (4)

photo

Are you sure you are using the dropdown of "suggested address" the software gives you? (see screenshot) It's important to use this for tax and fee calculations

photo

Hi Susan,

No, I would bet I haven't been using the dropdown bar! I will try this next chance I get!

Is the suggested address pulled from Google? I guess I am just curious how the system suggests the address if it is a brand new customer? Now im also curious how it is used for tax... would the system recognize if we booked a job in a different province with a different tax percentage?

photo

If you use that dropdown it will use the Google address for everything, taxes, distance charges etc, and calculate them on the lead for you. This is true for a new customer as well! Try this out going forward and you should see a difference!

photo

Will do! Thanks for the help!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file