Full inventory not showing

Alexander B. shared this question 4 months ago
Answered

From my admin view, I have 4 items added to inventory via the Settings>Inventory feature with all of my 4 items showing and entered the same.

When viewing the page though, it only displays 3 items on the home page under 'Our Rentals'.

When viewing the 'Inventory' tab from within the site, I also still only show 3 of my 4 items.

I have checked multiple settings within each of the inventory items to make sure they are entered the same.

Comments (4)

photo

We have all your rentals showing, if you are still not seeing the changes on your end we recommend clearing your browser cache and reloading the page.

photo

Thanks for the quick response!

I have done that on my desktop and mobile device with the same issue. Still showing only 3 items on home page. The bounce house category should have 2 items listed and only show 1.

bb7de9732097f4713ab5bc261cfb00c09c296bba4c3414388281d8abb7e6b8e9

photo

I have our web team looking into the mobile issue and will advise when we have an update.

photo

This issue should be resolved.

photo

It is fixed! Thanks for your quick support, Gabrielle and Team!

photo

I'm having the same issue. I updated inventory and now there is only three categories showing on my home page. I tried clearing catch but nothing.

photo

I'm having the same issue. I updated inventory and now there is only three categories showing on my home page. I tried clearing catch but nothing

photo

Simeon I see you have another ticket opened for this, we will take a look and follow up with you there.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file