Display order not displaying correct on the website

Brandy C. shared this question 4 months ago
Answered

I’ve modified the order under the “display order” section, however the changes are not being reflected on the website. It’s been a few days now and it’s still not updating. I also cleared my cache and still nothing. I also notice the updated picture I added is updated under one category but not the others. For example the Colorful Castle Dry picture is updated under the Wet Slide category but not the Bounce House and Slide category. Thanks

Comments (10)

photo

What category did you change the display on? I'm running a sync I will let you know when I have completed this and have you check again to see if your changes have been made.

photo

I changed the picture on the inventory item. I have it linked to the Wet and Bounce House and Slide categories. Ok sounds good, thanks

photo

Is this the way it's supposed to show on the website? Or was it something in a category that is not displaying like it should?

9de8eb3000bc0da321087a24b3e46888

photo

The categories are displaying fine. It’s the inventory items within the categories that are incorrect. If you click on Water/Dry Slide, you will see how the items should be listed, but when you go on the site, it’s not listed in that same order.

photo

This is displaying for me as you have it in the Display Order (see screenshots)

photo

That’s interesting. That is not the same display order for me. See the screenshot of the Wet/Dry Slide Category.

photo

hmmm are you saving? this is what it's showing on my end

58f23ce4092ff2ffea83fcc722874ada

photo

Ok I see the problem. I was going under Back Office, but yours states Wordpress. I will change it under Wordpress. Thanks for the screenshot.

photo

It would be great to have the steps documented here on how to change it it Wordpress so we can make that change without having to contact support. We love you but just know that you all can get busy.

photo

You would need to go to Settings ~ Display Order ~ Wordpress

photo
photo

Your picture has been updated.

photo

awesome, thank you!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file