Gift Card email

Bryon H. shared this question 4 months ago
Answered

It doesn't look like emails area automatically sending when gift cards are created. Can someone take a look if it is setup ok. I created the gift cards about an hour ago

Comments (6)

photo

Looks to be setup fine, do you have an example lead where the email should have went out and did not?

photo

To my understanding, when a gift card is created under the giftcard tab, an email is automatically sent. All of the customers on the list , expect for Kristi Slabe, had a gift card created for them

photo

Do you have anyone that has purchased a gift card and didn't receive an email?

photo

I have just issued giftcards as a promotion. Is that not something that can be done?

photo

This is from the help doc on gift cards. I am also attaching the link for this help doc.

You may also issue gift cards manually. This is useful if you are trying to avoid giving a refund and avoid tracking a customer credit, making it their responsibility to use their credit later. You can issue gift cards for credits on any lead that has a credit. When there is a credit, a link will show to allow you to do this. You can also issue gift cards from customer profiles. Manually issued gift cards like these, require you to manually send the gift card email. After saving, you can choose to email from the lead or customer and select the template for auto gift card emails. Additionally, we have added a new gift card page where you can manage gift cards.

https://rental.software/support/knowledge-base/article/adding-gift-cards-selling-and-redeeming-gift-cards-and-issuing-credits-as-gift-cards

photo
photo

These are a few I created yesterday

photo

Ok so for the customers I created gift cards for yesterday, to receive an email I have to manually send it to them?

photo

Yes if your manually creating a gift card, the automatic email only goes out if the customer purchases on their own through the website.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file