Thank You Email / Google / Customer Satisfaction Survey

Jacob G. shared this question 5 months ago
Answered

A month ago I removed the customer satisfaction survey section from the reviews section under general preferences. My understanding is that this action left only the Google Review Link as an option for the Thank You email.

Since this change, I have received 3x 5-star reviews and the customer was not directed to my Google reviews page, instead they ended up leaving reviews in my Customer Satisfaction Survey.

Did I need to also do something with the Thank You email template? If so, please help me resolve this issue as well as educate me on my error. I have attached two images but I'm unsure if they will be helpful.

Comments (3)

photo

I was taking a look at 21100831 and initially the customer clicked on 1 start (see log on 11/25 at 7:14pm) that's why it was directed to regular CS survey instead of Google Reviews. The customer ended up fixing and giving you more stars...but initially only gave one star and that's why it didn't go directly to Google

photo

Susan, can someone please give me a call at (863)632-6347 bc there has to be some sort of disconnect. I keep having the same issue and would like to resolve it quickly. Speaking over the phone would be a great help to our abilities to understand the issue.

photo

Sorry, currently everyone on appointments. Can you give us another example of this?

photo
photo

Today we had two surveys completed and the customer was directed to the satisfaction survey again even though the settings don’t point them to it at all. 3 weeks ago I was led to believe this was an isolated incident bc of a technicality in the was the customer provided their response. I was under the impression this would not happen going forward after the support team reviewed my settings.

photo

I am looking this over today w/ a developer...I see 21357369 from today...what was the other one?

photo

Im unsure bc I dont see it. I was told by my wife that two people just completed their surveys after she reached out to them and I didn't see either one on Google. Moments later I receive an email for the satisfaction survey. She is not currently available. I can find out later about who the other customer was.

photo

Once you have lead examples send them over and we can take a look.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file