Wordpress Sync not syncing products and changes to inventory

Chris T. shared this problem 5 months ago
Solved

Hello,

My website debspartyrentals.com is not syncing the products to the Wordpress site nor is it syncing changes with existing products. I've Force Synced, logged out of IO and resynced, updated all plugins and themes as well as Wordpress, and rechecked all the IDs and everything seems to be correct. Could someone help with the issue? We have some new products to add to the website for the new year.

Comments (4)

photo

Good morning, is this still an issue for you? If so please send us a list of what is not syncing and new products that you have entered so we can take a look.

photo

Good morning. This is still a problem for me. I added 7 units last night, and none of them are showing up on my storefront. They are in my admin page, but not storefront.

photo

Can you please give us the name of the items?

photo

46’ Bahama blast hybrid obstacle

Bounce house with canopy (pink and purple)

Carnival large bounce house with slide

Cayman crush 2-lane water slide

Euro marble bounce house with slide

Euro purple palace bounce houser with slide

Moonwalker hybrid obstacle

photo

Also, Wordpress is showing that my license needs to be deactivated and reactivated, due to changing over the URL

photo
photo

I have these now showing on your website, but the pictures are now showing so I have a developer taking a look at this.

photo

Thank you

photo

This has all been fixed!

photo

Hello Jen,

Currently I only have inputted one bounce house named, "Pink and Purple Castle Bounce." I have also made a small change to the Camo Bounce description to see if that would change and neither the new bounce house or the camo description has been synced. On the Pink and Purple Castle Bounce the Wordpress logos that show next to the Category it is in is not shown on the inventory item.

photo

I have a developer taking a look.

photo

okay thank you, please keep me updated.

photo

Will do!

photo

This has been fixed!

photo

Can you look at the site again? I have an inventory Item named "Toxic Drop". It is in the Obstacles Category. The inventory item seemingly has been removed but the item from the Obstacles page with the price and picture link to add it to cart has not been removed. I thought this was removed when I made an inventory item "Inactive"

photo

I'm not seeing this on your website?

8bdb9184f5ee20ce9165c4531877f7be

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file