List of items for maintenance

isabelle A. shared this question 5 months ago
Answered

Hi !

I spoke with Tim at IAAPA last week and he said to send you this request and that he would take a look at it.

We need to be able to use the information entered by the workers in the manager report on the ''condition'' of the items and print a list of items to clean.

Right now, to be able to have this i have to manually run 2 reports: First for the list of items that went out (for exemple, last week end). Second report for the list of items that will go out and then i can add a colomn to the first list with the date of next rental. Then, i manually look at all the manager report and write down the ''condition'' of the items (wet, drity, damaged)

Let me know if you need more info

Thank you !

fa6afadefb973dee93119cc6023e45ec

Comments (8)

photo

We forwarded this info to Tim!

photo

Hello Tim

Just a friendly follow up on this.

Do you think that can be done ?

photo

This is still being worked on by developers. I will see if I can get an update

photo

Should be done soon...they've been really busy! :)

photo

Hello

Just wanted to see if there is an update on this.

Thank you

photo

The developers say this will be out on the next release

photo

Great. And do we know when is the next release ? Is there a way we can be informed when there is a release ? It seems i am not...

photo

This should be next Tuesday. There will be a prompt on your software on Tuesday morning

photo

Hello.

Just saw the annoncement of the new release but i didn't see how to produce the report requested.

can you tell me please

photo

The developers say it has come out?

photo

Isabellea - if you select the field name in a report and (if it's like mine) scroll to the bottom and it will show the questions in which you want to show the answers to.

photo

Yes Chad, ! thanks i see it now.

I will test

And do you know if the ''next out date'' has been added ?

photo

I didn't see it after scrolling through all of the possibilities. Tons there I didn't see before but not that one.

photo

Was the "next out date" request put in with this one? I was looking...

photo

yes, see 10e column of the report i sent as an exemple

de3590373a9b627a6b237765f727a806

photo

checking...

photo

Hello Susan

Any news about this ? Can we have the ''lead start date next location'' in the report ? this is so usfull during busy season to help prioritize maintenance.

Thank you

photo

Specific questions were not added with this feature, it will show any survey questions that relate to an item on a lead. ie: the question has a matrix with each item where they can specify a response. It doesn't look like that questions is on the matrix?

photo
photo

Susan, can you check with developper if lead start date next location has been added like in the report i sent for exemple ?

It is the only thing mising

Thank you

photo

Susan, can you check with developper if lead start date next location has been added like in the report i sent for exemple ?

It is the only thing mising

Thank you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file