help with doubled inventory items

Steven O. shared this question 5 months ago
Answered

we just bought out all the inflatables from the company we've been working with for 5 years. We had IO team do what they needed to get all the other company info from his IO to ours. Now we have doubles of inventory items. Like for example Bubba bouncer, the other company has his leads with dates on hold and we have our leads. I am afraid to delete either in fear of losing the up coming rental dates.

Comments (5)

photo

Sounds like you need to link them using relationships. At least for a while

photo

You could either make one item inactive then go into your leads and switch the items out for the active one or you could link the two items with relationships.

photo

Our issue is, a few items are doubled which ups our inventory amount. We meed to get rid of the doubled ones to lower the inventory amount. Again we have upcoming event atteched to both.

photo

Ok I see. I am waiting for someone to get back to me so I will let you know as soon as we have it all figured out.

photo

You can make the duplicates inactive and then fix the leads.

photo

how do we do that Gabrielle?

photo

Please see my video response.

photo

Hi Gabrielle, This is Tris. So i did what was in the video and now I cant find the upcoming leads that were attached to the item. I did the 5 in 1 bouncer/ 5 in 1 bouncy with slide. The are both the same item one was in Dana's system with his upcoming leads and 1 was steven's also with upcoming leads. My issue is we were at 52 inventory item and there are alot that are the same item just named different, and dana and steve both have different leads that we dont want to lose.

photo

In the inventory you can search for inactive and then select the rentals you made inactive and click the leads tab then click on the lead from there and swap it with the active item See attached. The on the lead that was made inactive will say inactive on the lead.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file