Create a Delivery Ticket

David I. shared this question 5 months ago
Answered

We would like to replace the "Packing List" document with the attached Delivery Ticket. We would print this out for our delivery team to get signed while onsite at each event.

Comments (5)

photo

I have a developer setting this up for you! I will let you know as soon as they finish.

photo

This will take developer hours and may be a cost involved...will get you a quote if that is the case

photo

Can you send this to us in a another form? we can not copy it in a pdf? If we can copy it in a different way and paste it into our template and even work with it in the html we may not have to use developer time

photo

Yes. I'll email it via Support@inflatableoffice.com

photo

Thank you...I will see what we can do

photo
photo

vnd MR. MOONBOUNCE DELIVERY TICKET

P.S. Watch a NEW highlight video from a recent school event by clicking HERE

Sincerely,

David O. Idi

Sr. Sales Manager

Mr. Moonbounce LLC.

6801 Eastern Ave., Unit 102

Baltimore, Maryland 21224

Office: (443) 909-5215

Email: david@mistermoonbounce.com

183  192

photo

Hi David! Your new packing list is all set up now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

photo

-Could we make the Customer Print and Signature lines be longer so they can put their full name and not just their initials.

-We were hoping to keep the Delivery Ticket to one page. What suggestions do you have to cut down on formatting to ensure it stays to one page for typical 1-4 item rental orders?

-The item chart appears to list the rented items horizontally vs vertically similar to our IO invoice tab. Please advise.

photo

7a35ffa32008ece1b1ab368423f5835f

The 7n1 Combo is showing twice is it because of the accessory? How do we fix it so it displays similar like the invoice/Contract tab?

photo

I will get your packing list changed and I will let you know when it is finished. Just double checking but you would like to keep the image next to where it says 7-N-1 combo and get rid of the image labeled classic correct?

photo

Great question. Our 7n1 combo is a modular unit where we interchange different banners which ultimately serve as a different unique unit. Years ago we achieved this via "Accessories-Banner". I'm not sure if this is still the best way to accomplish this but the banner accessory image should be displayed not the base unit. At the time we didn't use parent-child relationship because I think it counted toward our inventory item (higher plan).

Hopefully, this makes sense and you can advise us on the best way to achieve the overall goal.

photo

This accessory display issue also effects our games, too.

ac4d2142de9a1f1df664e22f458f3999

photo

I have a developer looking into this right now. I will let you know as soon as it is updated.

photo

Any update. Any time we have rental items with accessories it doesn't display correctly. How do we get this to display similarly to our invoice tab?

1ff7a45674c5e8443ef0dcd65e80e91b

photo

We went ahead and fixed the accessories for you. Let me know if that looks better and if you still want me to change it to the pdf you just sent.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file