Contact Form Variables

Richard J. shared this question 22 months ago
Answered

We've added additional fields to our contact form but can't get the variables to pull the data into IO. Could someone please take a look.

We need customer suburb, state (which should be a fixed value), postcode as well as venue suburb, state (which should be a fixed value) and postcode.

These don't seem to pull the data using the normal variables (customer suburb and state both missing and postcodes only work with one of the above (customer or venue)

Comments (6)

photo

Having a developer take a look...will let you know when we have an update

photo

Contact city and state were listed twice, which is why they were probably not working correctly. I didn't test, but the rest seems fine.

photo

Also fixed name of zip and duplicate event zip field.

photo

I just tested this. Org name didn't pull through at all and event Zip is actually showing the warehouse zip, not the venue zip entered into the form

photo

Thanks for the video!

I understand that better now. I thought the "controls" section underneath was related to what was being delivered to IO.

This all looks good now! Thanks!

photo
photo

This is working well now but there seems to be one issue. When the zip's are entered, they pull through but the system doesn't recognise the event zip and add the delivery charge to the quote ie. it shows $0.00 from the initial contact form but even after adding items and re-entering the postcode, the yellow bar at the bottom that normally appears and asks to update something, doesn't show (ask us to update the delivery cost).

After manually entering the delivery charge, the yellow bar DOES appear but asks if we want to revert the delivery back to $0.00

photo

Delivery charge messages are triggered by a change in the address or delivery method.

photo

Yes. I'm saying it's not being triggered even when we update/retype the zip.

It just stays as 0

photo
photo

Can you setup an example lead for me to test?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file