Afterpay Integration

Richard J. shared this question 22 months ago
Answered

This isn't working as it should.

• Afterpay is turned on in our Square account
  • Afterpay is turned on in our IO account in Merchant Services

Our developer advises: the below but if it is something different, please advise.

***Test lead to use: 9846251***

They’ve added the HTML, but haven’t as far as I can see the script to initialize it.

They have a script file called contractme. Js located here:

https://rental.software/javascript/contractme.js...

They need to add the below etc to that file, it contains all the other payment stuff, I can’t access that file to edit it.

Unfortunately you’ll need to go back to IO on that one.

280771679_10159027262763723_6469277365497528305_n

Comments (4)

photo

Note also that the Square integration doesn't work properly on mobile on the contract page.

The CC fields disappear on mobile view (but work ok on desktop).

Please advise

photo

And further more, customer has advised the entire square integration doesn't work on the front end🙄 even on desktop.

Processing error

photo
photo

Before you sent this in the developers realized there was a problem and started working on this. Is this working for you now?

photo

Afterpay was showing and working yesterday after Tim looked at it but square display fields did not work on mobile or when the browser page was resized.

Now Afterpay is not showing again and Square on mobile still doesn't work

photo

They are currently working on the mobile issue...it's a known problem as well.

I've tried pulling up a couple of leads' contracts...Afterpay does show if the balance qualifies.

photo

This looks ok now but the button is showing "clearpay", not "afterpay"??

Please revert back to "afterpay" button

photo

I still show afterpay??

photo

This is working now however the afterpay button shows ALL the time, not just within the limits set inside square

photo

I am looking through some examples...it still doesn't show on all contracts for me. (see screenshot)

photo

Both values are under $500, yet the button shows

photo
photo

I do have a developer taking a look at this...we will keep you posted

photo

You'll have to talk to Square about it. We are not getting the error from them if less than $500. We are getting it on transactions under $1.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file