Coding not to display an information if an item is not rented

isabelle A. shared this question 6 months ago
Answered

Hello

Can someone help with a coding i would like to insert in an email not to display an information if an item is not rented ?

We have an item that is volunteer to help with the installation. When that item is on the leads, i want to show in a Important reminder information email that

As per your contract, make sure you will have *volnum* ready to help upon our arrival.

That is working BUT, when there are none, it write:

As per your contract, make sure you will have 0 ready to help upon our arrival.

I would like that sentense not to show when there are none

See email: https://rental.software/account/#/settings/emailcenter/email_custom,382891

thank you

isabelle

Comments (1)

photo

<span style="~~*volnum*==0~display:none~ ~~;~~*volnum*==0~mso-hide:all~ ~~;"><p>As per your contract, make sure you will have 0 ready to help upon our arrival.</p></span>

photo

GREAT ! it's working

** just needed to put *volnum* instead of 0 in the sentence.

<span style="~~*volnum*==0~display:none~ ~~;~~*volnum*==0~mso-hide:all~ ~~;"><p>As per your contract, make sure you will have *volnum* ready to help upon our arrival.</p></span>

Thank you Chad

photo

Anytime. Also, you don't have to put it in the span. You could get rid of the span and put the style "sheet" in with the 'p' element. IDK if it matters but in case you want to know for the future.

photo

i don't know what span means or does. i really just copy coding

It would be nice to have information or training from IO on the basic of coding just so we do not over charge our templates... :)

photo

Yeah, I use w3school.com

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file