image variable

Ryan F. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

The image variable that I have pasted into a number text templates is showing up as just * * with no link when pulled up in the text box. If I copy and paste the link into each text it works, but it is not fetching it correctly from the templates

Comments (3)

photo

Unfortunately, this is not a variable that will work in text templates.

photo

Do you have a variable that will work in templates?

photo

No we currently don't have one that will work like you are needing.

photo
photo

Create an optional field "Mockup" and then put the URL there after attaching it. add *custom-mockup* into your template.

It's another step but not a big one

photo

Are you saying to put the variable image code into the mock-up optional field?

photo

You would need to put the URL of the images in the spot. As of right now optional fields can't read variables (I have asked for it though)

I have one that pulls in PDF's to my contract so I can add in stupid amendment riders. but I'm not 100% happy with it so I'm still playing with it.

photo

sorry I am not sure if I understand. If you have to place each individual url of the image in the optional field, you might as well just copy and paste the variable into each text land send it manually. Am I missing something? each customer has a unique image in my case so I am not sending the same one over and over again.

photo
photo

So I do mass texting, I would build all the mock-ups put them on the lead and move the URL. Then in the morning send them out with the variable pulling the info.

Let me ponder what you’re looking for though cause I may have an idea

Are the mock-ups unique to the customer or each lead? 

e5a867dd

photo

Okay thank you so much. Yes the mock-up images are unique to every lead

photo

But the same customer would have multiple mock-ups?

photo

sometimes, yes

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file