Date Change

Tom S. shared this question 7 months ago
Answered

I mistakenly entered an originl date of Oct 18 when it should have been Nov 18.

I changed the date without issue however I keep trying to change the delivery times from Oct to November without success. Tried clearing, trid manually changing, trid refresh. Nothing worked.

In the meantime we are noticing that the contract shows more electric and staff or volunteers than we have entered in inventory. eg we set 1 electric and the contract calls for 2 . Our setup and takedown times are also consistently longer than necessary. I think its often (not always) because we expect 2 or 3 to setup and take down and the system is adding the cumulative time as if only 1 person was doing it.

We are constantly changing times, electric and manpower tht is not accurate.

Comments (7)

photo

I have your dates fixed for the lead, as far as the staff, volunteers, and electric this is all going by what you have set on the items and the same thing for the set up and take downs you have these times set on the items.

photo

Thank you Jen, but was this something I should know how to do for future or a quirk that needed admin help?

Also, I have checked the inventory settings many times but the system problem I described earlier is an ongoing issue. I have set the electric needs to one, and it will show 2. The staffing is often inflated beyond what we have set in inventory. I will start keeping track of these and make a list

photo

Here is the detail from inventory on the Monster Wheel Bounce for ID#

Well I wanted to copy the data and paste it here but the numbers don't show up so you will have to look at it at the source to see that this item requires 1 electric and 1 volunteer, but the contract says it needs 2 of each.

Staff

Volunteer

Electric

Set up time

Tear down time

photo

19792237 The inventory shows 1 electric, 1 staqff, 1 volunteer and 15 mins to setup and 15 mins to take down.

The contract says they need 2 electric and 2 volunteers. It also says it will take 30 mints to setup, not 15.

photo

19479731 3 volunteer, 2 electric, 30 mins setup in inventory. Contract says 3 electric, 4 volunteers amd 1hr 45 mins setup!

photo

20186681 Contract says they need 6 electrical, 6 voluntersand 1 hr 45 mins to setup. The inventory says they need 4 eletrical, 4 volunteers and 1 hr to setup

Leave a Comment

Attach a file