Filter Pricing

Cody F. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

I need help with the filter pricing.

We have a overnight filter set to add $50 to price, when booked overnight.

However the rental fee is set to $X every day.

If CX chooses overnight in checkout, its charging them $X times 2 and the $50 overnight fee.

Comments (3)

photo

Looks like i resolved the above issue. However where do i change the end time, for when overnight is selected. Its current;y 10am. Id like to change to 8am.

photo

Original issue is not resolved*

photo

I have tested and this seems to be working please see lead 20326929, I have also adjusted the time to reflect 8am.

photo

Does not seem to reflect on our end. Tested on multiple devices.

It seems if you change the end time to the start time, it works. But that is the only way.

photo

Please try clearing your cache to see these changes.

photo

Cache cleared and private mode. No change, also time is still defaulted to 10am.

photo

Thank you, we changed themes and it appears that resolved the issue.

One farther question. We want to display some addl info on the produict page. We added a optional field called Overnight Rental. But can not get it to dispaly on the front end, are we doing this wrong?

photo

I have this showing up on your leads page, under the optional fields, I do not have this on your checkout page for the customers.

a674b078856584d7cbc2ae631ac5dd89

photo

I have it set to extra details.

How can we have it set to view in this area with the arrow?

photo

You would have to put that in the actual description of your items in IO this is the only way to have it show on the website. So you actually don't need to have this optional field since you have this already set up in your pricing.

photo

Noted thank you.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file