contract page when sending the invoice

isabelle A. shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

Hello

Can you copy our contract pages we have when sending a contract to be the same when we send the invoice ?

thank you

Comments (13)

photo

Sorry, I don't quite get what you mean? Which template needs changed?

photo

I don't know what the template is called.

Here is what i mean:

When i send a contract to a customer, there is a page on the left side for the signature and payements option. It is called the contract page. I have 5

ea2cd790f4501fab30e74b810000d23c

Now, when i send the invoice to the customer, the left side is not the same.

You will see the difference if you click on ''contract'' or ''invoice'' in a lead.

What we need if for the left side when we send an invoice be in french and the payment method be the same as when i send the contract

photo

I have updated your invoice page template so that it can also allow payments..is this what you mean?

photo

All of this should be in French (see in yellow below) like it is when i send the contract.

Also, when i send the contract; i have those info as payement methode:

a7adbadf62ce11d7bb2a39e961253d19

5d9625a19ba4ff2dd7398f1a320360e7

photo

If you go to Settings-->Pages/Templates there's two Invoice Pages here you can update w/ french tranlation.

photo

Ok, i don't know why i did not see it before. thank you

photo

Hello Susan, i was just going to do the translation an i notice i only have 2 pages in French. I need them in English as well and i can't seem to be able to copy them myself...

I need the invoice pages to be set up like the contract page. Then i will go into the FR to translate.

Thank you

9f36296e8592ad07fbc00b6af5c6e309

photo

Ok I went ahead and made that second copy for your English contract. They are both going to be labeled as 'Contract ENG'.

photo

Sorry if i was confusing...

The contract pages are OK and i am talking about the pages in PAGE TEMPLATES not the contract itself

What i need is Invoice pages from the page templates for both location, FR and EN....

photo

Ok so you would like one invoice template in French and another one in English is that correct?

photo

Yes, for both location so 4 in total

Once it's done, i will go into the FR ones and translate them

thank you

photo

Q.... Do you want it to automatically pick which version based on a language setting so you don't have to change it for them?

photo

Hello Nicki, since i have 4 different sites, i need 4 different ''template'' page. But the system does take the good one depending on which site the quote if from.

Thank you

photo
photo

This has been completed. The invoice page has been created for both locations in FR and ENG. Please take a look.

photo

all is good. Thank you

photo
photo

Perfect!

ecc4c9fb

Leave a Comment

Attach a file