email not sending with error message

Ryan F. shared this question 7 months ago
Answered

Hello, everything was good when I tested the email I set up under Lights Around. When I try sending a test email, however, it is not going through, and I am getting the message sent below. Do I revoke this from within IO?

ssue with email settings for IO worker: rjflanders. Error: Gmail is requiring you revoke and grant gmail permission again. For more information, visit the Knowledge Base. Will not retry sending. Subject: Lights AROUND Quote for lighting services. Error Details: you might need to revoke and re-authenticate gmail. { "error": { "code": 401, "message": "request is missing required authentication credential. expected oauth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. see https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.", "errors": [ { "message": "login required.", "domain": "global", "reason": "required", "location": "authorization", "locationtype": "header" } ], "status": "unauthenticated", "details": [ { "@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.errorinfo", "reason": "credentials_missing", "domain": "googleapis.com", "metadata": { "method": "caribou.api.proto.mailboxservice.sendmessage", "service": "gmail.googleapis.com" } } ] } }

Comments (3)

photo

Yes you do this in your Email Preferences page.

photo

Ok, So in this location I was not using gmail, I was using the direct login from the email provided in namecheap. I revoked access to gmail and added the gmail account that we have our multiple business emails come to. I resent emails and have not received them. Did this also mess up our main location Jump Around somehow?

photo

Who is your host for your Lights Around location, that is the information you would need to enter in your email preferences section, are you using Google?

photo

Name cheap. That's what I first did and I tested everything and it said it was good to go but then the emails weren't going through and I got this email saying to revoke Gmail but I wasn't using gmail. So I revoked gmail which I don't know how because it wasn't set up and then I added it back as Gmail and it's still not going back out

photo

I had our web team take a look at this and your email in your email preferences needs to be the same as your account preferences so you will need to revoke gmail permission and set it to office@lightsaround.com, the issue is with your rjflanders workers acct, this is where you need to set up your gmail and grant permission.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file