Is it possible to set up additional time blocks?

Tora J. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

I would like an additional time block for preparing on the morning of the event.

(1) I need to add a task or event for the day before to load up. I would like this time block to be 1 or 2 hrs.

(2) I need to add an additional 3 hrs to every event that has a theme so I can get dressed in costume. Sometimes, I overlook this and schedule an event that requires me to start at 3am. I would like to have an additional block that would schedule time-based on the costume/theme. I have themes set up as an optional field. I am open to other suggestions to automate this.

(3) Long distance. Often my distance is estimated very incorrectly. It will be 30 or so min off on a 3 hr drive without stops. I would like to be able to add a time block or additional drive time for long distances in case of calculation errors, traffic slowdowns, and rest stops.

Comments (1)

photo

1 and 3 are not available at this time but are things that will be available on the new routing that is currently being worked on.

For the Costume rentals...have you tried two options we have. There's the set up and tear down times on each item that can help with this...you can set up extra time on each rental item that will add to the time you have before and after the event for things like this. Also, we have under the advanced settings of the item the recovery time. This time is added to the end of the travel time

Leave a Comment

Attach a file