Staff Quantity Not Properly Totaling

Corey L. shared this problem 8 months ago
Solved

81d7b94b36a7e34447b0b69b86f5ea80

See above... the lead shows a correct number of staff, but the variables in reports and templates seem to total incorrectly.
Here's a view of the item I believe isn't being counted correctly:
ca55dc7d971d200bc09a92576526014b

Comments (2)

photo

I have out developers looking into this and will advise when we have an update.

photo

See this article on how staff and volunteer are calculated on leads.

Per developer: we do auto calculation when the lead/quote is first created if the setting is enabled as well as when the delivery type is changed and they say ‘yes' to the warning we present. otherwise, it’s currently a manual thing. the reason is because there is no way for us to know definitively that they want to have it calculated.

photo

Although I understand that... our system would be well suited to rely on the global number. Is there a way to "force" an update? Perhaps a similar warning to the setup/teardown time changes at the bottom of the lead each time the items change? Just an idea.

photo

I have taken your feedback and suggestion to developers, will let you know when I have an update on this from them.

photo

It already does show a warning. We verified you have the auto settings on. We’ve seen this warning when we've used it, so possibly you are ignoring it? If you have an example where you expect it to show the warning and it doesn’t, let us know.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file