Routing software routing to incorrect addresses

Ryan F. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

For the last few weeks we've had multiple stops on routes when they click on directions it takes them to a different address than is listed under venue. Typically it's a business. This last weekend I kept taking drivers to realtor addresses not the customers address that was properly entered at the system. I also tried this on my phone and it duplicated the same thing. The images attached show which customer and which address it was routing to instead of the address under the venue. In both cases it cost quite a bit in time and money and now nobody trusts the routing software. Please let us know how we can fix this

Comments (3)

photo

Unfortunately, sometimes Google Maps just cannot find an address. If you look at the address on the lead you will see there's no match, it doesn't find it if you click the google maps icon, and I even tried to update it with the "address issues" geolocation with no luck. When this happens clients usually have to find a "nearby" address to send the driver to w/ notes for the correct address because we are at the mercy of Google.

photo

Okay thank you for taking a look at it. When I copied the address and pasted it into Google Maps it worked on my end. It just seemed like it was the link

photo

Thanks for the update

Leave a Comment

Attach a file