Help With Contract Template/Page

Daniel F. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

Am I able to ask for help changing our contract template?

I'd be referring to this page https://empirenj.com/io_contract/?nowrap=1&io_name=Empire+Events+LLC&qid=18433399&cid=16576819&wp_checkout=1

Not sure if that's the contract template, or the page template for the contract page, etc.

But two things, we were informed by our lawyer that digital contracts are much more enforceable in the State of NJ with initials at certain sections, and if the customer is forced to scroll to the bottom of the contract, therefore viewing the entire contract - before being able to sign.

Are we able to move the signature section to the bottom, and have the payment be underneath the invoice section? I know this might be more tricky than just a couple of changes especially because we do like having the ability to print pdf from this page and don't want that view to change either.

To summarize, looking to add initial fields on the spots of the contract where we already have blank lines for initials, and then looking to move the signature box to the bottom of the contract so the customer has to scroll to the bottom. If possible, having a little bubble or something that says to scroll to the bottom to complete/sign - that would be perfect.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments (1)

photo

I've added the initials variable to the places on the contract template where those are required. No way to move the signature and payment section they will be required to initial but then directed back to the top to sign.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file