Emails/Automations

Daniel F. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

Two questions, a lot of our recent emails have been going to customer spam. We haven't even done any marketing through IO or anything yet so I'm wondering if this is a normal issue you've seen a lot and wondering what we can do about it.

Secondly, I attempted setting one of our emails to .0001 and didn't see an increase in delivery of the automatic email. Is there way to make it closer to instant? Right now we get some that are a minute or two. But some take as long as 10-15 minutes.

It only becomes an issue really for payment received emails. Customers call us 2 minutes after they pay and ask "if it went through"

I'd love any feedback on this. Thank you.

Comments (3)

photo

In the Settings--Email Preferences you need to grant gmail permission, this will help to reduce the emails going to spam.

The sysytem checks every 15 minutes if an auto email needs to go out so if its not caught when the first 15 min runs it will be picked up on the next 15 min cycle. So there can up to a 15-30 delay of these sending. Not really much else we can do to control this unfortunately.

photo

Understood! And just for my knowledge for the future, there's also no option for us to be able to pay IO for our own server space to be able to change that setting to be unique to our company - correct? Or, not at this time at least?

Thank you!

photo

Setting the email send rate to .01 works best, and no we currently do not have anything like that.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file