vehicule packing list not printing correctly

isabelle A. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

Can you look why lead #17641593 is not printing vehicule packing list correctly

Thank you

c9f95bd75c00383a9a5005130221d075

Comments (5)

photo

I have a ticket in with our developers to have this reviewed and will advise when we have an update.

photo

Developer is advising you need to go to the delivery planner for those days it is loaded in a truck and click save. They're noticing that it’s not linked to a vehicle. If that doesn’t work we’ll look closer.

photo

Hello Gabrielle

FYI: We are not using the delivery planner. We plan everything in the shift section of the lead and it usually works fine with the vehicule packing list. As you suggested, i went in the Delivery planner and clicked ''save'' and a message saying that shift could not be saved because before the end of the lead displayed.

After correcting the shift of the truck in the lead, the vehicule packing list printed ok

Thank you

photo

Thanks for the follow up, if this happens again I would try that first. Other than the print utility the only way to access the vehicle packing list is through the delivery planner.

photo

Update per developer: we only supported vehicle packing lists when linked to a vehicle from the delivery planner. they may want to check their shifts on the lead in question to make sure nothing strange is showing like duplicate vehicle shifts. i’d recommend they use the delivery planner

Leave a Comment

Attach a file