Optional field in customer section

Casey Z. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

Can you add "Customer" to this list? For some reason, we can add optional fields to every section, except the customer section.

/AIL4fc_jJcsoskZaVlnyagY7KgQ4OlplWZdTaoVM_HK_1JVMws0NPHGVtx1-5ll3gyT6IkqARkyy7YTfjkIeGSFOXy3_tFWy1xdYr-gVZHpy4IuricJD01QtkqINwtBynpQyF4ujOuVwhtyH8ATjLnsKBJNvu4ZjMjg7RnvpHTCRcui7NhdXTacx9vFwBLGyoNOrSDDPdo4zLJB372nAmbG3su4nFmkvSuk4FpRjCJjBxvDU-oqguWxHkw8dkpnAdGTts7JN2J8vAdXLpWkjbPp4PHb45eCMhy3YSeHlbiVScqoEkU3OrF9EQfo0icU9Lb2GZU0GnAAadhjb2vWZxXgvyozImDbwfgG2OqRaK6-NtJd1vAy9YTfIi5pqbkrPfGVTDcWk1XKXsVsivtOe9Lpfrq2ICy1NmFrqKroGPMVvILMqL3Ktyyn_WgxwnOBao8X5k_4g5szmdoNUSe8KMkSUQl1UOKRrWPd1tHrvvNt6sBgboLmxyEfl_lcT3fspN3TTVubEjLSx9HukdvRAzfYp2iCgaO61ZNoADLpPiQupJBKgPuE7S9bl6erjxYPgDdKiFFAF2R_DGxugL1vTIb56VE-ProXqkfmlrOp_4BjeyS9Djrzlt3VTdPGHDbww7BpYHcqfnGQajxbcdkMEXU7ODLahg5Rkcj99EGif8B6woZt2w0OoJPowmDn2tZxowSeNM54KJzawcas9HgkrWfjtFZM8K4mNPzPdI_7m_J31sELRfi5Hl1_1uZcz8-4o-i_pqQ9tbK0p3UrDWsQeXPHSc5JlhBvtFrP7nb-5J3NRj1MuGu9g_HeyHEUiBtZ6BmomilkiUrMaaaCaaob7uPJT_iHDbkRepZdTiscZsE29ILDtEwDP0E80I1fNPJAvYTs-Ot9XTHwGl_HwO8o_MeFicBA=w1236-h931-s-no?authuser=0

Comments (4)

photo

I just want to confirm you are wanting to be able to add an optional field to the customer section on a lead, is that correct?

photo

Yes

photo

I have your request in with developers.

photo

If you choose Display on page Leads/customers you can display on section: Customer

photo

That doesn't function the same way. That field is tied to the customer. I need a field that is tied only to the lead.

photo

I have updated the request with your feedback.

photo

FYI, the only reason I need this is because I can't move the sections around in "Concise View". I want to organize my lead page with these optional fields in the space below the customer info, rather than in between venue and customer. My preference would be to swap the venue and customer sections, then the notes under venue would move to the bottom.48e21a08bb3c6d6a79e58402d3fd6439

photo

Thank you for providing I have added this to the ticket.

photo

You could also rearrange the customer section to be before the venue in the Settings-->Display Order-->Leads Display Order

photo

That doesn't work with concise view. I don't have any control of the section order.

photo
photo

I'd like to give this request a bump. I would still like to be able to add optional fields to the customer section and have them work the same way they work in the rentals and venue sections.

photo

I've added your feedback for developers

photo

This was a work around quick view change that breaks other things, such as display order. Developers are unable to fix at this time but aware you'd like this added.

photo

Thank you. Just to be clear, I'm not asking to change the display order (although that would be nice someday). I want optional fields in the customer section.

photo

Got it!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file