Recovery time

Brandy C. shared this question 9 months ago
Answered

I’ve set the recovery time to 90 minutes, but it still allows me to book within the recovery timeframe. I booked from 1 - 2 on 9/9. The item shouldn’t be available until 3:30, however it allows me to book for 2:30 and 3. This is for my foam fun factory site and I’m testing the backyard package. Do let me know what was changed so I can change my other packages. Thanks

Comments (1)

photo

Do you have lead examples for this?

photo

Yes, I’ve created leads “Foam Test” and “Foam Test 2”. I’ve changed the status for “Foam Test” as if the contract was signed and paid so now it’s on my calendar.

photo

It's because you would have to put the recovery time on the actual rental item..not the package...because the "package" isn't actually a rental item. If you add it to the Foam Cannon it will work.

photo

It looks like the 90 mins recovery time is on the cannon, but it’s not allowing me to book again. I have a booking from 1 to 2 on 9/9. The recovery time is for 90 mins, so the next time I can book should be 3:30, but it’s still stating the cannon is not available. I’ve booked for 9/9 and using Foam test 2 to book at 3:30. Also, how do I add to the message in the screenshot attached. I would like to add “Select the number of attendees at the bottom of this page”. Thanks

photo

you have it set for 90 hours. (see screenshot)

I will ask a developer if they can add that wording, you may have to just put it in the description of the item, but I will let you know.

photo

Ok got it, thanks. I changed to 1.30 and it worked. Thanks for asking the developers if they can add to the message. Last question, how do I remove the count, see screenshot. Every item you can increment the count. I would like that removed, I don’t want the customer getting confused. Thanks

photo

Ok Please see the screenshots I had to go to your actual inventory item and go to the advanced section and check the quantity control, for the items you don't want them to be able to adjust you will need to check that box on each item in your inventory.

photo

The wording has been fixed on the website. (see screenshot)

photo

Looks good thanks

photo

You are very welcome!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file