Error "Change or Ignore"

Jacob G. shared this question 9 months ago
Answered

1) Any time I am creating a lead and change any prices, a flag comes up asking if I want to change it back to what it is set up to be. I have two options, change or ignore; if I choose ignore it keeps asking and always ends up changing back anyways.

2) In addition to this, sometimes it does not allow me to save the lead when this happens. It just tells me it can't be saved in this state and saves as a draft.

Comments (3)

photo

1. Yes, anytime a price is changed it is going to keep asking when you make another change on the lead if it's correct...and if you want to change it back. Because according to the software the price is incorrect? You may want to consider making the change by discount (line discount) if it's a lower price?

2. If it gives you this error it means something that is mandatory on the lead is not filled out...scroll through the page and something will show up in red that must be done...look at addresses, phone numbers, surface, delivery type, etc.

photo

It keeps asking me about the Change or Ignore multiple times, even if I haven't changed the price but made some other change. This seems like an error and a duplication of my time.

photo

It will ask you to change or ignore multiple times if there were multiple changes made.

photo

So, you are saying that if I add any information on a Lead, the system will continually ask me if I also want to change the pricing for each piece of equipment? That doesn't sound like it is a good UI design and very counterproductive.

photo

What is the lead#?

photo

photo

I totally understand that it would ask if a price was changed, if you want to keep the new price but not if you change the contacts title, or any other details, if you want to change the pricing.

photo

Any time a change is made on the lead, the software will check for the prices you have set per your settings and make sure they are correct. If the pricing differs from your original pricing, the alert will pop up to let you know the price is different and ask if you want to change it.

photo

Hi Cameron,

I don't think you answered my question. If I add any new information such as adding a phone extension or adding the room name, I am then asked again about every inventory item value that has been changed. Even if I have not touched a single piece of inventory. This is a huge waste of time for us users and could also lead to errors by accidentally clicking change instead of ignore. Definitely this code error should be corrected.

photo

It says it's going to save as draft when required info is missing from the lead. You can scroll through and what is missing will be highlighted in red. The only way to not have the yellow alerts to come up is to make sure the price is the original price.

photo

Anytime a price is changed it is going to keep asking when you make another change on the lead if it's correct

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file