Website advice

Jacob G. shared this question 9 months ago
Answered

Can you help me out with the following concerns:

1) Our pickup routes will start at 7p and if a customer desires to have their rental items after 7p it will be an overnight or 2nd day rental. I have conditional pricing on some items to reflect that but I don't want our pricing to look too high just because a customer picked a time after 7p and there is nothing to tell them that the price would have been significantly cheaper if they had chosen an event time of 7p or earlier. I have considered the following options:

• Changing the times viewable for booking events only allowing customers to see times between 8a - 7p.

• Adding some information where the customer selects the time to notify the customer.
  • 2) Is there a way to let the customer see overnight fees itemized in their quote/contract/invoice? I would just like the customer to see the original item price if they were to not choose overnight. Especially because they may not know that they have chosen an overnight price. I don't want customers to think that our prices are that high for no reason.

Comments (1)

photo

1. We can put an in cart message that will display to the customers letting them know about the overnight fee? Or you can only allow the customers to only choose those times and nothing beyond.

2, The overnight fee is built into the pricing so this is not an option.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file