having trouble getting damage waiver and setup fees working

dylan l. shared this problem 9 months ago
Solved

hello, I may be missing something but im trying to add damage waiver and setup fee option, but after trying a few times I cant seem to get it to work. 10% damage and 25% setup fee both optional.

Comments (7)

photo

Hello,

I was able to get your damage waiver working if you would like to take a look.

In regards to the setup fee, you are wanting this to be optional for your customers to check on the checkout page?

Thank you

photo

thank you so much! and yes ideally as an option at checkout for the setup fee. much appreciated you guys rock!

photo

The setup fee has been added as an optional field. Please take a look.

photo

Hello, I would also like this 50% setup fee if the customer chooses "Delivery Type: Delivery + Setup" instead of "Delivery Dropoff". Is it possible to have the 50% setup fee automatically popup when the customer chooses their delivery type?

photo

We can set this up as a fee for Delivery Setup, but the fee will not show up for the customer until they get to the quote confirm page. Is this what you would like to do?

photo

Yes that works perfect! Where is this setup? Am I able to change the percentage or turn it off and on?

photo

We were able to create the fee. It will show up on your leads as "Delivery and Setup Fee". Also this is the process to locate and change the percentage and/or turn it on or off :

setup settings -->promotions and fees --> select "Delivery and Setup Fee"

Leave a Comment

Attach a file