Delivery address and trip duration not updating properly in leads

Corey L. shared this problem 9 months ago
Not a Problem

All of a sudden the address of the event (venue) is not automatically populating from the global address database. Furthermore, once entering the address fully, the drive time is not proper (checked against google maps, IO drive time said .5 hours while Google said 37 to 42 minutes)....

Comments (1)

photo

Do you have a lead # with an example of this?

photo

Yes! Please examine my lead #17440771

Also... this is the address I had issues with:

7215 Providence St

Whitehouse, OH 43571

photo

This one is showing 38-43 mins ...is that not correct?

photo

I did that manually. The recommended says .5 hours

photo

That's when I click on the google maps. The recommended is just an estimate

photo

If you have the setting to 15 minute intervals the system rounds it. you can change it to 5 minutes in settings>general preferences.

The problem with this, is that your time pickers will now be in 5 minute increments as well.

photo

This makes sense... but does the system have to round down? To account for traffic and other issues, I would have assumed a 17 minute drive time would round to 30.... much like a 37 minute drive time should round to 45?

photo

IDK that i would want it to always round up. in 4 stops you could add an hour to someone's schedule. in 6 stops you could have taken on another job in as much time and not known it. We always assume it averages out.

photo

Good point, Chad... It would be nice if drive time could be 5 minutes and event time on 15 increments then.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file