Needing help for several things

Ricky O. shared this question 9 months ago
Answered

Hope all is well. I am really having issues setting up coupons/fees. I feel like I have things set up correctly and then they don't work. I will enter coupons manually on some occasions and then they will disappear off of the order or a message saying to delete off the order as if it is an error. I started one last night "summer5" and I tried doing it a different way just to see if it would work, and same results. I tried it as a Legacy Coupon just thinking it would be easier, but I was wrong. Summer10 had issues as well so I abandoned it after tweaking several times. Please show me how to make a simple coupon (customer enters code) and it just works.

Next, I am having issues with the quote form. The calendar and time for event start and end are not showing up. The boxes are present but the information is not when accessed online like a customer. I found it on the backend and you could see the information, so I do not know what is going on. You can click them and pick the date and time from the selection box, but once clicked, the date and time is not visible and then when submitted without the date and time there is an error message. I also changed to the old quote form which looks more simple, but I am not sure if this is the issue. I cannot find where I switched it at, and if this is the issue then I am okay with switching it back.

Lastly, I am having issues with recaptcha still. At the bottom of the site there is just a blank white box where it should be. I also try to add them to forms and just get an error message. I've tried entering the information I received from the recaptcha site with the secret code and all, but no luck.

Comments (4)

photo

1. We have fixed your coupon code for Summer10

2 and 3 are in with our web team and we will provide update once reviewed by them.

photo

Thank you ma'am. I appreciate your help. Let me know when they get the others figured out.

photo
photo

I have replied. I am awaiting on the fix to my original question. Thank you.

Ricky

photo

2 and 3 are still being worked out with developers and we will provide an update when we have one.

Thanks!

photo

Per developers: We fixed the date and time values not showing up. Set the recaptcha badge to be on the bottom right hope that fixes it let us know if you continue to have issues.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file