maintenance conflicts

Matthew S. shared this question 10 months ago
Answered

How does the maintenance function show conflicts with existing contracts already on the books? For example ... if an item is damaged and is put into maintenance how do conflicts show for contracts already booked? I understand that the inventory will not permit new bookings, but am concerned about existing bookings.

Comments (6)

photo

Here is what it will show on the leads screen (see screenshot)

photo

Yes I understand for leads ... but a damaged piece of equipment will impact existing contracts already booked. This forces us to check every lead/contract daily. Can you add a conflict feature without having to check individual jobs?

photo

You will need to go to the piece of inventory and you can check the leads there that are for the future and contact them and replace with a new item. There are no alerts.

photo

I was going to answer this by saying that it will show up on flagged leads on your dashboard, but it doesn't. That seems like a glitch that needs to be corrected.

d0b4b844c9cf766406fc1bbb4972c5dc

855d86761ba470d193a466a1bec46d3f

photo

I will have a developer take a look at this.

photo

Chad says it's working properly for him, but for some reason the maintenance flags are not working correctly with my dashboard.

https://vimeo.com/844417759/c312f399c2

photo

I think I figured it out. I have to go into the lead and save the lead in order for it to show up on the chart, and also to remove it from the chart. Can that be fixed? Other conflicts show up without doing that.

photo

Yes, I think the problem is that you put the item in maintenance after the lead is already confirmed? So you would have to go to the lead and save it to "update" it. I am not sure if there would be a way around this...this is what we are checking on.

photo
photo

Per Developer:

There was an issue preventing leads from showing a conflict when added to maintenance which has been resolved.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file