*alert_messages_html*

Nicki G. shared this question 9 months ago
Awaiting Reply

Where do I go to customize this?

Best Answer
photo

isn't this in settings>languages where you can edit what all the alert messages say?

Comments (2)

photo

isn't this in settings>languages where you can edit what all the alert messages say?

photo

There are a lot of them. But II'm looking for the one that should pop-up is the reason is business hours

photo

Are you referring to when your customer selects an event time outside of business hours on the checkout page? hours_opened and hours_closed appear to be the message your customers should see.

photo

It doesn't how can I make that happen? Where can I find that?

photo

To adjust the message, you would go to Settings-->Languages

Here is a screenshot of the business hours alert and the message for the alert on the right:

b88f716c9edaa5189a2fda538938c8b8

You can edit the message within the text box.

If this is not what you mean, can you please clarify?

photo

This is what I want it to say but when someone builds a quote and then requests the contract instead they just get :

43559a163013f31c3670cbae0834bafd

photo

This message is also in Settings-->Languages

a4723d839c436b80a2c6c8aa66a6ec03

4e632fcbfff9af012e4cc7ebab8d2c69

But this message on the quote confirm page is presented if there is a restriction preventing your customer from viewing the contract. It may not necessarily be due to the event time being outside business hours.

photo

Okay - but the issue is the Alert is not differentiating why... is there a way to make it differentiate why?

photo

No, if the customer cannot get to the contract it's a blanket statement...

photo

That might be a good idea, we get the reason why auto-booking is restricted on our end. Having the alert change based on the reason would be awesome

I did not see at any point the Hours alert. Is there a reason why it would not populate?

photo

The hours alert is for when they are filling out the quote

photo

The hours are based off of the event availability in Settings-->Online Quoting. You would also need to set the restriction type as quotes.

The hours alert is only going to show when your customer attempts to view the quote after checkout, not the contract.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file