contract not updating

All-Affairs S. shared this problem 9 months ago
Solved

After updating a contract the contract doesn't show the update even when contract is not signed, Invoice however does update.

Comments (10)

photo

What is the lead # where this behavior occurred?

photo

Do you "freeze" your contracts by hitting edit and then add?

the contract should have no "created" date

photo

No almost never 

Sam

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

photo

Interesting... I can probably troubleshoot relatively quickly over a Zoom meeting if you want (I am not support just helpful)

you can email me if you want nicki@apocalypseservices.com

photo

If you want I can help with a Zoom call and troubleshoot the issue. Or sending a video to support of it doing the problem is usually helpful

photo
photo

I made an order for myself . Look at 

It was 1 test and I changed it to 5 test. Invoice shows 5 but contract shows only 1 test it doesn't get updated

Sam

photo

It's showing qty of 5 on the contract and invoice on my end. Are you still needing assistance with this?

photo

Look at 17280465 invoice says 9 test and contract says 5.

After a couple of hours it will update but it does take time 

photo

Do you have a screenshot where you are seeing the 5? Again on your last example I'm seeing the 9 on both contract and invoice and from the contract email that was sent in the log.

photo

photo

So now I tried it again and now it shows 9 . It updates but only after I keep trying. Can you place an order then change the order and you will see it doesn't update.

Sam

photo

I created a lead and in my testing when I adjusted the qty the contract and invoice both updated and reflected the changes right away.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file