default website setting

Steven P. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

can anyone tell me if there is a way to start over with all the default website settings. After playing around for a few days i think it would be easier if i could go back and leave some things the way they were.

Comments (4)

photo

If you talking about edits made to your website specifically, we can restore it to a previous version up to 7 days ago. If that is what you would want, then I can restore your website to the version on 6/27.

photo

Yes please!

photo

Okay, I've restored your website to 6/27. Elementor should also keep some history of recent changes you make, under History>Actions, or Revisions. You can use that to undo changes.

9e5d50eb03eb25fc3702b38c0b3d053a

photo
photo

yes please. that would be great

photo

thank you so much!

photo

i am sorry but i am still experiencing the same problem. i can not list inventory in the category i select. i suspect it is user error and if there is any way for me to completely start this process over that is what i would like to do. please let me know if this is an option

photo

Sometimes it can take a while for the website to sync to IO. The categories look good now, and I can see the items populating.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file