Taking the payment for the balance

Jason B. shared this question 10 months ago
Answered

So I’ve never been able to figure out how to take the final payment for the balance after someone paid the $50 deposit through the auto booking with io. I try to go in myself as if I was a customer and when I click book this event it takes me to the page that says Your event has been confirmed. Below it you see the box for payments that says deposit or Balance, when I try to click on either deposit or Balance it don’t do anything. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong so I can take final payments. I sounds dumb when I have to send them my Venmo, PayPal, or cash app because I don’t know how to do it. :)

Thank you

Comments (1)

photo

I just did a test lead and signed the contract, when I went to make the payment you have to click the paypal button then click the paynow button it takes you to a different screen to either log into paypay or pay with a credit card (see screenshot) you have it set to only allow deposit payments only (see screenshot), if you want to allow the customer to pay the remainder through paypal you will need to adjust this setting in your Settings-->Payment Preferences. Also in your Email Center you have auto emails that are not set up that would send the customer reminders about monies owed.

photo

It was the setting like you said. I had the “take deposit payments only” button clicked!

Thank you guys!!!

Also I’d like to look into the global payments, can someone from io call me to explain.

photo

Hi Jason. I've requested that someone from Global reach out to you to give you all the information you need.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file